I’m a Mathematician, Get me out of here is part of a tried-and-tested STEM enrichment programme, which has been providing online schools engagement since 2003.
Teachers are in control
- Take part in live Chats with the students and mathematicians
- Delete messages in live Chats
- Download transcripts of live Chats
- See which students have logged in
- See what follow-up questions students have asked
- See the answers mathematicians have given
The safeguarding of students is paramount to us. We take care to make sure our websites are safe and secure.
- All student-mathematician interactions are overseen by our DBS-checked moderation team.
- Everything is text-only: no audio or video.
- Students are anonymous: mathematicians only see their chosen ‘display name’.
- Should any safeguarding issues arise, we have a procedure to log and report it to teachers.
Privacy and data protection
We take privacy seriously, especially that of young people.
- We ask students for as little data as possible: only what is needed to run the activities.
- We keep student data for the shortest possible time.
- Student data never leaves our secure sites, and is never shared with any third parties.
It takes 2 minutes to register. We’ll let you know when the activity is running.
Find out more:
Questions? contact email@example.com